Professional house managerservice includes
- Maintains and maintains the necessary documentation according to legal and municipal requirements.
- Performs condominium registration.
- Organizes the convening and holding of a general meeting of the condominium.
- Stores and archives documents from held general meetings.
- Makes rules for the internal order.
- Organizes repairs in common areas.
Professional cashierservice includes
- Collection of fees due for common areas.
- Prepare a bill and collect the due monthly costs for maintenance of the common areas.
- Storage and management of funds.
- Payment of overhead and current obligations (subscriptions, electricity, water and others).
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements for income and expenses.
- Preparation of an annual budget.